Thursday, April 10, 2008

Remind Me

So I'm a little late in getting this week's music video posted. Last week featured Emiliana Torrini's "Heartstopper" (Iceland) and the week before that was Club 8's "Jesus, Walk With Me" (Sweden). Today we continue our Scandinavian tour of music as we swing over to Norway. I figured that we would switch up the genre of music for this week, moving away from the use of soothing guitar sounds into the realm of electronica. I really like both the song and video for "Remind Me," a song by the Norwegian band Röyksopp. I hope that you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

So, I'm listening to this for about 30 seconds, liking it, and think "This sounds familiar! But, how could I know of this band? Maybe because I'm a woman of the world, and have my finger on its pulse."

Then, a few more seconds pass, and I realize, "Oh, from the caveman commercials. (Sigh.) I need to get out more...

Ana said...

ahhhh, Royksopp....another favourite band of mine!!
and this is definitely one of my favourite videos of all time...not just by Royksopp, but in general, i have even included it as a part of my favourite vidoes on my blog some time ago...I have always loved the story featured and the way information are conveyed plus linked together..it really amuses me.
*thumbs up* for the choice!

(as for Norway, any indications that A-ha are gonna be featured? or thats too predictable?) :)))

greetings...