Friday, December 19, 2008
Should it Stay or Should it Go Now?
So, I have grown out my beard once more. I have been growing it long enough to where it looks good, but is at the point where it is either going to grow all-crazy-like or I have to groom it. So the question becomes: Is it time to shave it off? Here are the options as I see it:
1. Shave it all off and go with the clean look.
2. Shave it all off but keep the sideburns.
3. Shave it all off but keep the mustache (I imagine that would be hideous, but I've never done it before. . . hmmm. . .)
4. Shave it to look all white-trash (I'm thinking handle-bar mustache, or something of the likes).
5. Keep the beard, but groom it.
6. Keep the beard and just let it grow all gnarly.
7. Some option that somebody else can think of that I have not written.
So, now that the options are before you, I would like to know what you think. Leave a comment with your suggestion/request. :)
* p.s. I'm thinking I am going to grow my hair out. I've never tried long hair (of course, when I say grow my hair out, I don't mean really long--just longer than I have ever had it, which would be a mid-length cut for a guy).